These are bespoke and personalised hillwalking trips for individuals, corporate clients and fundraising events. These one-day or multi-day hikes can be catered for in any mountain area in Ireland, from the wilds of Donegal to the heights of Kerry. There is also an option to include a mountain navigation workshop in the package, ideal for team-building and learning new skills to navigate in the hills!
Single-day ascent examples:
- Croagh Patrick
Multi-day mountain adventure examples:
- Twelve Bens and Maumturks, Connemara
- Mayo adventure
- Donegal contrasts
- The hills of Yeats Country
- Mourne mountain weekend
- Wild Wicklow getaway
- Aherlow escape
- Dingle: mountains and sea
- The heights of Iveragh
- Undiscovered Beara
- 3,000 feet mountains of Ireland
- 4 peaks: Connaught, Ulster, Leinster and Munster
Booking: To make a booking or enquiry, please fill in the booking form below. Payment details and availability will be sent to you upon receipt of the booking form. No payment is required until your trip or event is confirmed to run. Please review the Terms & Conditions prior to booking by clicking here: Booking Terms
Rates - Guiding Only
- Full day (8-9 hours, all Ireland): €75pp, minimum group size 8, maximum 16. Group discounts applies for bookings of 12 or more.
- Half day (4-5 hours, Wicklow only): €45pp, minimum group size 6, maximum 16. Group discounts applies for bookings of 10 or more.
Insurance and liability: Adrian Hendroff is covered by a comprehensive public liability policy of up to £5,000,000. However, personal cancellation, personal accident or personal equipment insurance is NOT provided or included in the guiding fee.
Adrian Hendroff is a qualified Mountain Leader, Garda Vetted and also has up-to-date Rescue and Emergency Care (REC3) first aid and Cardiac (AED) First Responder certificates.